Bond Forfeiture Apprehension Team Inc. is one of the few Private Investigation Companies that is licensed and insured, with the special coverage, required by the Texas Department of Public Safety Security Bureau.
A high percentage of Private Investigation Companies are not properly licensed or insured to legally execute bond forfeiture apprehension in the State of Texas.
The Bond Forfeiture Apprehension Team is committed to upholding the highest standard of conduct and professionalism, by providing our client with well-trained experienced, accountable Bond Forfeiture Apprehension Officers.
Our apprehension team has worked with U.S. Marshalls, F.B.I. Agents, and local police department. The Bond Forfeiture Apprehension Team has maintained the highest percentage of captures of any so-called "Bounty Hunters" in the State of Texas.
Security Service shall perform said services at the following locations, HARRIS and surrounding counties throughout the state of Texas.
Security Service may provide armed security officers, and unarmed private investigators for the purpose of bond forfeiture apprehension as provided by State Law Texas Occupation Code, Chapter 1702.
(1) All bond forfeitures picked up at the Bail Bond office shall be invoiced at $150.00.
(2) All bond forfeitures $500.00 up to $2999.99 apprehended in county of origin shall be invoiced at $250.00.
(3) All bond forfeitures $3000.00 and up apprehended in county of origin shall be invoiced at 10% of the bond amount.
(4) All bond forfeitures that flee outside of the county or state of origin shall be negotiated prior to apprehension.
(5) All bond forfeitures that flee outside of the county or state of origin that incurs lodging and travel expenses will be invoiced by receipt.
(6) Services will have all out of county or state charges authorized by the client.